Terms of Services
- Please note: Once you have submitted your item along with your details, they will remain on the website until the expiry date that you have chosen. Once submitted you cannot change these details or remove them, so make sure they are correct and that you are happy with the information you are posting. This keeps things simple; no signing in.
- By using DIYgogo, you fully understand and accept our Terms of Services, and in doing so indemnify DIYgogo against all consequences resultant from any accidents, damages, or consequences of any kind, associated with the use of DIYgogo.
- You fully understand and accept how DIYgogo works.
- All items must be free and legal.
- DIYgogo is not responsible for the condition of any items posted on the website, including any electrical items. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the condition of any item before its use, and to use it accordingly thereafter. We advise that you seek the opinion of a professional if you are unsure.
- DIYgogo is not responsible for any accidents, damages, or consequences resultant from the use of any items that are obtained through DIYgogo.
- DIYgogo is not responsible for any unwanted use of any contact details that you put on DIYgogo.
- We don’t sell any of your contact details.
- When your listing expires your contact details will be deleted.
- You are responsible for all content that you post on DIYgogo.
- DIYgogo is a non-monetary service. If someone is asking for money for an item then ignore them.
- Although measures have been taken to omit any inappropriate content, some may slip through the net. As such, you may come across content that is offensive, defamatory or misleading. It is your responsibility to judge the sincerity of any content you come across, and to act accordingly thereafter.
- Bad language and objectionable behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone found to be using this will be blocked from using DIYgogo.
- We use anti-spam and anti-spy bot software that are subject to their limitations.
- Exercise common sense when using this website and communicating with others.
- Always exercise common sense, particularly when arranging pick-ups or drop-offs. For example, don’t arrange a pick-up from your house if no one will be at home, or arrange somewhere to meet if you’re not happy with doing it from home. In essence, if you’re not comfortable with it, don’t do it!
- DIYgogo is a website that makes reusable DIY items readily available to users. DIYgogo is not responsible for the condition of any items. It is the responsibility of the recipient of items to understand the condition of any items before an exchange takes place. It is also the responsibility of the recipient to understand the weight and dimensions of any items if this hasn’t been published, to ensure the correct arrangements for collection can be made.
- If you put up your phone number, email address, or any other contact information, others will be able to see it. If you feel uncomfortable with posting up a particular contact, simply don’t do it. We advise that you use email for communication. Just remember to check your junk box!
- DIYgogo is a website that serves to reduce our domestic waste. It provides a service to our environment, and therefore ourselves. Please respect the use of this website and the service that it offers. If anyone is found to be abusing this website in any way, they will be blocked from its use, and we shall inform other give-away websites of such actions.
- If in doubt, don’t!
- One more thing… Promote and spread the word! Talk about us, share us, sing about us on social media platforms etc. There are some social media buttons at the bottom of each page. Clicking on one will share DIYgogo on that platform.
Use, play some blues, and enjoy…